Exploration of Mineral Resources：
• Study of deep underground (deep sea) structures and determination of the potential of hydrocarbons (oil and gas)；
• Proofreading geological formations for oil and gas fields and mining areas for supplementary exploration；
• Determination of direct signs of hydrocarbons (oil and gas) on the profile along the measuring line, establishment of structural diagrams, determination of the profile of favorable areas；
• Comparison of exploration results with previous results of other methods using GPTS technology to improve exploration accuracy；
• Prioritization of potential targets in order to organize further exploration work；
• Recommended location of exploration wells in potential areas.
STAGES OF AEROGEOPHYSICAL WORKS WITH THE METHOD GPTS